Organized in 1899, VF Corporation is a global leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of branded lifestyle apparel, footwear and accessories. Our highly diversified portfolio of brands spans multiple geographies, product categories, consumer demographics and sales channels. VF relies on its Powerful Brands, Powerful Platforms, One VF approach to business to support its brands, maintain its competitive edge and drives a winning company culture.
Senior Accountant roles:
- Asset process in SAP (create master data in SAP, Asset disposal, Asset form etc.)
- Fixed Asset accounts reconciliations according to GAAP and local statutory standards (SAP, excel)
- Fixed Asset Register maintenance
- Fixed Asset Activities, including organizing Inventory yearly, cooperation across departments (distribution, IT, business)
- Analysis of PL & BS accounts, cooperation on accrual process
- Processing of precise monthly Controls of Accounting, suggesting improvements
- Actual and Forecast Sales Reporting within company across brands, maintenance of reporting database, close cooperation with Sales team
- Forecasting and planning for admin cost centres explaining variances
- Cost allocation preparation
- Analysis of sales results on a regular basis
- Support of business activities – including overview of significant contracts as well as monitoring of business marketing activities
- Provide Statistic data to local institutions on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Support management decisions by providing financial analysis.
- Close cooperation with accounting team during internal and external audits (explaining nature of costs, providing required backup)
- Other ad-hoc admin activities defined by line manager, Country manager, Central team etc.
Is an experienced senior accountant, works with SAP and any reporting database, enjoys his work, speaks English, likes travel from time to time. Has analytical skills and works independently with stress to detail, correctness of the output, accuracy and in-time delivery. Is able to identify and explain any issue/problem clearly, can suggest solution and participate in its quick and correct solving. Is an optimistic team-player who is able to communicate across departments. Is always a professional who is willing to learn new things, accept challenges and is ready to an excellent career in an international environment.
Informace o pozici
Ke Zdibsku 193, 250 66 Zdiby-Zdiby, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu neurčitou
Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, příspěvek na dopravu, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, závodní stravování, kafetérie, občerstvení na pracovišti, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, 13. plat, možnost si napracovat hodiny, vlastní organizace náplně práce
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
VF Czech Services, s.r.o.